A blog of all sections with no images
- 1991-97: Review and Analysis of
concepts and products prevailing around the world
- 1995: Production of MGRM’s Spondylosis Collar
- 1995-98: Product launch of the first level of MGRM Cervical range of
- 1996-98: Product launch of the first level of MGRM Back splints
- 1999: Supplied emergency and critical care splints exclusively for a national cause during the Kargil War
- 1995-2008: Supplied to several UN Peace Keeping Missions around the world
- 2002: Product launch of MGRM Foot Orthoses
- 2003: Introduction of ROM Range of Braces
- 2004-05: Launch of Dynamic Finger Splints
- 2004-06: Launch of Mobility Aids
- 2002 onwards: Compliance with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 (by International Quality Certification Audit Agencies like KPMG, DNV and Moody International)
- 2005: WHO GMP
- 2005: Clearance of the Russian Clinical and Toxicological Test for MGRM product range
- 1991: Human Life Cycle approach to rehabilitation
- 1994: Product research on cervical splints
- 1995: Production process research and experimentation
- 1996: Seven patents registered
- 1997:Completion of raw material specification for MGRM range of products
- 1997: MGRM’s Human Life Cycle Approach and research recognized by Johnson & Johnson
- 1997: Presented research paper on Selection Criteria for Cervical Immobilization Devices at the 1st International Conference on Trauma and Critical Care
- 1997: Presentation given to medical community on Affordable Critical Care.
- 1997: Thirty patents registered
- 1999: Introduction of Bandage To Splintage concept
- 2001-06: Core research in Human Life Cycle Approach to disaster management
- 2002: Post operative immobilization – Choice of Brace, How Long?
- 2002: Rehabilitative concept # 2 identified
- 2003: Forty five patents registered
- 2003: Presentation given to the international medical fraternity on Lumbo-Sacral Spine – Infancy To Old Age: Infections and Tumors – External Orthoses
- International presentation on Tuberculosis of the Spine – Management, Controversies and External Stabilization
- 2004: Rehabilitative concept # 3 identified
- 2005: Safety and Cost Management of Forearm Trauma Care – an overview
- 2005: Rehabilitative concept # 4 and #5 identified
- 2006: Twenty patents registered
- 2006: Sports Medicine and Physic al Rehabilitation - a special, Medical Education Course conducted for General Physicians in Delhi
Research on the medical scenario (in hospitals, clinics, distribution networks) in Indian and third world countries
- Research on global rehabilitative products.
- Market research for products.
- Introduced the concept of splints to Doctors of different Medical Disciplines including Dr Anil K Singh and his neurosurgery team at the renowned G B Pant Hospital, New Delhi, INDIA.
- Ending of 1994 MGRM Medicare incorporated.
- 1995 - Manufacturing started.
- 1995 - Created awareness to key doctors in hospitals, institutions such as the Army, Railways, Sports Authority and others.
- 1996-97 - Patent Registration.
- 1997 - First US FDA Registration.
- Human Life Cycle approach to rehabilitation developed 2000s.
- Research on healthcare (Medicare, Medicaid etc) and insurance systems of advanced, developing and under-developing countries.
- MGRM Physical Rehabilitation Splints got registered with PVMS numbers at Indian Armed Forces Medical Services Department (AFMSD).
- 2007: Invitation to be an Expert Member in the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) of India.
- 2007: Thusane approaches MGRM.
- 2007-08: Technopak, USA studies the Indian Rehabilitation Market for Thusane, France (independent study) and MGRM was found to have total national coverage, top brand recall and doctor preference.
- 2008: Invitation to become a Steering Member in NDMA.